Float like a dream in flowy chiffon sarees, where lightweight fabric, gentle drapes and trendy patterns come together to create captivating sense of freedom.
Length: 6,5 yards in total
Width/Arz: 44 Inches
Fabric feels like: Lightweight Chiffon
Fabric stiffness: Low
Composition: 30% Nylon, 20% Rayon, 30% Polyester, 20% Silk
Color: Black and White and White
Occasions: Eid, Birthday Parties, College Fest
Texture /Print: Digital Heart Print
Blouse Included: No
-Gentle Hand Washing in cold water is recommended.
- Do not use bleach or other harsh cleaning agents, as they can weaken or discolor the silk fabric.
- Stick to gentle detergents specifically formulated for delicate fabrics.
- After Washing, do not wring or twist the fabric forcefully, as it may stretch or lose its shape.
2-Drying and Ironing
- Hang the saree properly and let it air dry.
- Iron on medium heat setting, use water spray to remove wrinkles
- Allow the saree to dry completely before wearing or storing it.
- Fold the saree neatly and avoid creasing it too tightly, place the saree in a breathable storage bag or wrap it in acid-free tissue paper to protect it from dust and insects.